Electrical CAD Engineer - INOPC PG Chennai
Share your knowledge with a friend! Just put the e-mail address and encourage people to make a better world with us.
- Your friend's e-mail*
- Your e-mail*
As a Electrical CAD Engineer for INOPC PG you will be part of Operation Center in India (INOPC-PG), aiming to develop a global value chain, where key business activities, resources and expertise are shared across geographic boundaries in order to optimize value for ABB customers across markets. It provides high quality engineering and commissioning support to Business Units and Center of Excellence across the ABB world. This is an important step from ABB’s Global Foot Print strategy. PS Operation Center Services are System design, Primary side design, Secondary side design, Sourcing, Installation and commissioning.
Print job advertisement
1. Preparation of cubicle (Control & Protection) drawings.
2. Preparation of Manufacturing documents for cubicles.
3. Preparation of Junction box drawings.
4. E3 tool library components design
5. Single Line diagram and Protection block diagram preparation
6. Purchasing of cubicles, cables, Junction boxes, Battery system etc..
7. Co-ordination with other departments ( Mech. / Control / System Design)
8. Validation of the time schedule for assignments.
9.Review of vendor drawings.
10. As Built Drawings preparation
- Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India
- Contract type:
- Business Unit:
- Business Unit Grid Integration
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Design and Engineering
- Publication ID:
By clicking "Apply now" button, you will be redirected to our online application system. You can also save the job to your temporary shortlist.