Are you ready to join the world of ABB, working in international projects with pioneering technologies? Are you a self-driven team player, who enjoys challenges and is looking for professional growth? You might very well be the person we are looking for, so apply now!
We are offering a position as Automation Project Engineer in the Marine and Ports Operations department. Your responsibilities will range from engineering to commissioning of ABB marine automation applications as an important project team member.
Vytisknout pracovní inzerát
- Programming project-specific applications efficiently and meeting customer requirements, ensuring proper functionality and interfacing to other systems.
- You will carry out acceptance testing (FAT, HAT, SAT) of automation systems in cooperation with classification societies and customers, following the health and safety regulations.
- You are also responsible of creating and reviewing technical customer documentation for your projects. –
- You will participate in the commissioning of the application on customer sites
- Depending on your seniority and flexibility to travel, you will occasionally take care of warranty and service calls to operating vessels.
- For senior applicants we offer the possibility to lead the project team as technical expert.
- This position offers you excellent opportunities to develop into an expert in our marine automation products and systems.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in automation engineering or similar, work experience with ABB System 800xA is an asset.
- Good general working knowledge on HMIs, PLCs and I/Os, preferably with ABB products, as well as on Windows-based operating systems
- Understanding of control system topologies and communication protocols
- You work well both independently and as a part of a team. You seek solutions actively, instead of focusing on problems.
- Interaction with both customers and the global ABB team is an important part of this job, so you have good communication and language (at least English) skills.
- Willingness to travel is required to some extent, to ensure successful completion of the delivery projects
- Strong background of international company and mentoring from senior colleagues
- An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- Training and development courses
- Encouraging innovation and developing pioneering technologies
- In addition, a wide range of benefits (5 weeks holiday, pension allowance etc.)
- Interesting relocation package
We are looking for candidates with different seniority levels, everything from entry level to experienced professional.
If you want to participate in the selection process, please send your CV in Czech and English languages at email@example.com, more open positions could be found at www.abb.com/careers
- Ostrava,Moravskoslezsky,Czech Republic
- Druh pracovního poměru:
- Business Unit:
- Business Unit Marine & Ports
- Datum zveřejnění:
- Design and Engineering
- ID pozice:
Kliknutím na "Žádost o místo" budete přesměrován/a do našeho online systému žádostí o místo. Pozici si můžete také dočasně uložit do Vašeho užšího seznamu pozic.
Zobrazit užší seznam pozic ( pracovních pozic)