Are you ready to join the world of ABB, working in international projects with pioneering technologies? Are you a self-driven team player, who enjoys challenges and is looking for professional growth? You might very well be the person we are looking for, so apply now!
We are offering a position as Commissioning Engineer in the Marine and Ports Operations department. You will be responsible of commissioning electric propulsion systems and you will be a core member of an international commissioning team for our projects around the world.
Vytisknout pracovní inzerát
- You will be responsible for commissioning and maintaining electrical propulsion systems (low and medium voltage), such as frequency converters, transformers and electrical motors and Azipods®.
- Your duties will include supervising installation, startup and testing, as well as acceptance testing of systems in cooperation with classification societies and customers, following the health and safety regulations.
- Depending on your seniority, you will also take care of warranty and service calls to operating vessels.
- This position offers you an excellent opportunity to develop into an expert in our products and systems and deep understanding of electrical systems in different vessels
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in electrical engineering, practical work experience in commissioning related ABB products and systems is an asset, but not required.
- Solid knowledge and working background on variable-speed drives systems is an advantage.
- You work well both independently and as a part of a team. You seek solutions actively, instead of focusing on problems.
- Interaction with both customers and the global ABB team is an important part of this job, so you have excellent communication and language (at least good English) skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites around the world.
- Strong background of international company and network of experts in your field
- An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- Training and development courses
- Encouraging innovation and developing pioneering technologies
- In addition, a wide range of benefits (5 weeks holiday, pension allowance etc.)
- Relocation package
We are looking for candidates with different seniority levels, everything from entry level to experienced professional.
If you want to participate in the selection process, please send your CV in Czech and English languages at firstname.lastname@example.org, more open positions could be found at www.abb.com/careers
If you are not contacted within 21 days, we preferred more suitable candidate for this position.
By submitting your CV to ABB, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in personal database of ABB and solely for the purpose of employment during the selection process, but no longer than one year after their dispatch.
- Ostrava,Moravskoslezsky,Czech Republic
- Druh pracovního poměru:
- Business Unit:
- Marine & Ports
- Datum zveřejnění:
- Erection and Commissioning
- ID pozice:
Kliknutím na "Žádost o místo" budete přesměrován/a do našeho online systému žádostí o místo. Pozici si můžete také dočasně uložit do Vašeho užšího seznamu pozic.
Zobrazit užší seznam pozic ( pracovních pozic)