Do your credentials include well-developed communication skills and the ability to establish solid customer relationships? This is your chance to apply your demonstrable skills to ABB's Network Management division and make your mark as a Regional Sales Manager within our global RTU (Remote Terminal Units) business, division Power Grids, BU grid automation.
Vytisknout pracovní inzerát
- in this role, you will identify and develop projects for the assigned regions
- additionally, your tasks will include managing order intake, revenues, and EBIT with regard to the agreed budget
- you will document and analyse customer requirements and advise on aspects relating to application technology and product functionality
- the position will also involve clarifying inquiries relating to specifications listed in proposals and quotations, in addition to leading sales negotiations
- you will be instrumental in drawing up quotations/proposals
- in addition to establishing and evolving business relations with external sales partners in the assigned regions, you will also conduct market analyses and prepare requirement profiles
- operating as a key interface, you will coordinate activities between the local ABB offices and the factories located in the assigned regions
- last but not least, you will be expected to attend to business partners during events and at trade shows
- this position calls for a solid degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- additionally, you will require several years of work experience in the area of switchgear, switchgear automation, or grid/network management/automation, or protection
- experience in sales would be a decided advantage
- a fluent command of English, both written and spoken, is considered equally important. Additional language skills are considered a valuable asset
- your personal credentials will include a results-oriented approach and the ability to work independently
- this role will involve global business travel (approx. 50%)
- strong background of international company
- an open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- training and development courses
- the use of foreign languages
- encouraging innovation and developing cutting-edge technologies
- in addition, a wide range of benefits (5 weeks holiday, pension allowance etc.)
If you satisfy the requirements and want to participate in the selection process, please send your CV in Czech and English languages at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not contacted within 21 days, we preferred more suitable candidate for this position.
- Brno,Jihomoravsky,Czech Republic
- Druh pracovního poměru:
- Business Unit:
- Business Unit Grid Automation
- Datum zveřejnění:
- ID pozice:
Kliknutím na "Žádost o místo" budete přesměrován/a do našeho online systému žádostí o místo. Pozici si můžete také dočasně uložit do Vašeho užšího seznamu pozic.
Zobrazit užší seznam pozic ( pracovních pozic)