ABB Engineering Centre in Ostrava (CZOPC) is the ABB global engineering center for Process Automation Division. We are almost 300 employees who provide engineering services for ABB business units throughout the whole Europe. Our service portfolio includes electrical engineering, drives, automation software, SW development, mechanical design, IT systems and security, LV hardware and supply chain management (SCM). Check out more on new.abb.com/cz/czopc
Vytisknout pracovní inzerát
For our project in area of project planning and financial analysis we’re looking for skilled SW developers with knowledge of contemporary technologies.
Some VBA experience is beneficial since part of the project is transition from existing legacy solutions to new platforms.
We’re looking also for C# developers for other projects in various industry areas, so feel free to apply.
We promise you won’t get bored!
- proper high school / university education
- higher level of English (minimum is B1)
- .NET 4+, C#
- MS SQL – TSQL knowledge, DDL/DML
Nice to have:
- power BI tools, Analytic services or other business intelligence tool
- experience in porting of Excel tools to native platform (.NET)
- VBA/Excel plugins/macros
- professional growth opportunities
- background of a strong international company
- hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- challenging work on projects abroad
- active use of English
- 5-week holiday
- pension insurance subsidy
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers (subsidized by employer)
- mobile phone for private use as well
- home office possible
- bonus in addition to the basic salary
- temporary accommodation provided by employer (for the starting period)
Are you interested in this job offer? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your CV to ABB, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in personal database of ABB and solely for the purpose of employment during the selection process, but no longer than one year after their dispatch.
- Ostrava,Moravskoslezsky,Czech Republic
- Druh pracovního poměru:
- Business Unit:
- Business Unit Measurement & Analytics
- Datum zveřejnění:
- Design and Engineering
- ID pozice:
Kliknutím na "Žádost o místo" budete přesměrován/a do našeho online systému žádostí o místo. Pozici si můžete také dočasně uložit do Vašeho užšího seznamu pozic.
Zobrazit užší seznam pozic ( pracovních pozic)