Anywhere a motor is used onboard is a great opportunity to save energy. Our variable frequency drives (VFD) regulate the speed and torque of motors so they run according to the process demands. From propulsion systems, thrusters, winches, pumps, HVAC systems, to deck cranes, our medium and low voltage drives help you use fuel more efficiently and reduce your maintenance demands. Our drives are also key elements of your shaft generators and on-board DC grid. Global service and support back our offering.
Equipment quality. Reliable operation. Fuel savings. Everything counts when you depend on your motor driven applications to do what you expect.
- Energy savings
- Precise torque control
- Soft starting and stopping
- Built-in winch and anchor control
- Reduced noise and vibrations in motor installations
- Reduced electro-mechanical stress on the ship’s electrical distribution system
- Built-in safety
- Remote monitoring possibility
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Small footprint
- Marine type approvals
- Wide product portfolio
- Product life cycle services