Energy efficient reliability on board
Anywhere a motor is used on board is a great opportunity to save energy. Our marine certified variable frequency drives (VFD) regulate the speed and torque of motors so they run accurately according to the demand. From propulsion systems, thrusters, deck machinery, pumps, HVAC systems, to deck cranes, our medium and low voltage drives help you use fuel more efficiently and reduce maintenance needs. Our drives are also key elements of your shaft generators and offshore pipe-laying systems. We provide global support, life cycle services and strong application expertise to help you get the full benefit from our drives.
Equipment quality. Reliable operation. Fuel savings. Everything counts when you depend on your motor-driven applications to do what you expect.
- Help you save energy and lower emissions
- Control a wide range of motor types
- Include direct torque control technology (DTC) for accurate speed and torque control without encoders
- Smooth torque over the entire speed range reduces noise and vibrations in motor installations
- Reduced electro-mechanical stress on the ship’s electrical distribution system
- Robust designs with good vibration and temperature tolerance
- Remote monitoring options
- The low voltage drives include built-in winch and anchor control software