ABB understands the challenges that time- and cost-constrained customers face when striving to adopt increased levels of business process maturity in enterprise asset management (EAM). EAM business processes that deliver desired outcomes are the hallmark of business process maturity and a distinct competitive advantage for asset-intensive customers. At all stages of the business lifecycle, from construction to operational commissioning, through life maintenance, asset renewal and decommissioning, established maturity in EAM business processes ensures effective allocation of scarce resources and efficient execution maintenance processes.
Ellipse Select is installed ready for immediate transition to operation, supporting EAM asset and maintenance, material, people and corporate management processes for asset-intensive industries. Ellipse Select's role-based, business process focus removes the distraction of customized and drawn-out software projects, enabling customers to focus on business performance management and long-term viability.
- Best practice Ellipse EAM and fully integrated ERP capability defined in role based, business process models ready for immediate use
- Optimized business process solutions for CMMS, Finance, EAM and ERP needs
- Flexibility to match solution scope to current business needs
- Embedded and always accessible business process models
- Embedded and always accessible self-paced training and revision materials
- Unique implementation methodology
- Cloud-ready or deployable on low-cost commodity hardware
- Embeds over 30 years of best practice Ellipse implementation intellectual property
- Optimized EAM business process delivered without compromise or need for alteration
- Grow the solution footprint to match future business needs
- Faster user adoption within a predictable project schedule
- Improved business performance supported by optimal and mature EAM business processes
- Technology that reduces the risk and cost
- Lower TCO, faster break even and greater return on investment