Managing the large amount of technical documentation, drawings and parts information received from multiple manufacturers and vendors and the many updates that follow through the life of the asset, is a major challenge to asset operators and manufacturers alike. In many cases, this technical content is outdated soon after initial receipt. Maintenance staff can spend up to 25% of their day sifting through paper catalogs and drawings searching for the correct parts information.
There is a better way. Transitioning from paper documentation to an easy-to-use graphical equipment model with access to technical content, in digital form, can significantly increase productivity for maintenance staff.
LinkOne is an enterprise graphical parts catalog and content delivery solution for publishing, viewing and finding spare parts for complex equipment and assemblies.
For asset operators, LinkOne provides the capability to view and navigate graphical and technical content delivered by publishers.
For manufacturers, LinkOne provides publishing and content delivery tools to provide timely and up-to-date content to dealers, customers and end-users.
- Publisher solution for aggregating content such as CAD drawings, paper drawings, technical documentation and operations manuals, and producing an illustrated parts catalog for delivery to dealers and customers
- Content viewer solutions for end user visualization of published content through a web browser or desktop client
- Support for 2D drawings and 3D visualization and animation, parts lists, technical documentation, videos and disassembly/reassembly instructions
- Various graphics filters for importing CAD, vector, raster and printed document formats
- Capability to hotpoint equipment drawings, linking assemblies to parts lists and related documentation
- Perform fast and effective maintenance of critical assets
- Reduce down-time by providing accurate, up-to-date installation and service information
- Lower cost of publishing and distributing graphical equipment drawings, spare parts information, and technical manuals
- Increased procurement efficiency through the dealer and customer network
- More collaborative relationship with dealers and customers
- Improved management of stock levels by reducing incorrect parts orders from customers