Counterparty Settlements & Billing (CSB) solution provides an integrated, enterprise-level energy accounting solution for managing complex operating agreements and contracts, complex billing and settlement calculations, energy data, and regulatory reporting processes. No matter what the commodity is, what kind of calculations an agreement requires, what business a company is in, or what the jurisdiction or currency is – CSB is flexible enough to handle them all, either as a standalone solution or in conjunction with existing energy management, scheduling or accounting systems.
Calculation of Complex Invoices and Settlement – CSB increases the accuracy of settlements and invoicing of complex energy contracts with generation, transmission and distribution customers or counterparties. Those contracts may include:
- Bilateral Transactions and Power Purchase Agreements
- Energy Service Agreements
- Joint Operating Agreements
- Fuel Supply Contracts
- Member Billing and Market Charge Allocation
- Other complex energy contracts
- A comprehensive set of contract rate structures and user–defined billing formulas supporting multiple commodities and services.
- Greater control with user-defined formulas for schedule and meter data aggregations and allocations.
- Full transparency, traceability and auditability of all calculation inputs and results.
- Flexibility to manage the unique complexity of multiple markets within one system.
- A centralized location for data storage, analysis, and reporting.