Asset intensive organizations require comprehensive solutions for workforce and operations management in order to enhance efficiency, productivity and the safety of their operations. From forecasting and planning, scheduling and optimizing work assignments, to dispatching work to maintenance and field crews, work order processing, and performance measurement, all activities require a consistent, organized and integrated approach aligned with an organization’s operational processes. The goal is for field and operations personnel to perform the right job at the right time with the right resources, whether a planned or an unplanned event.
With ABB’s workforce and operations management solutions, organizations will realize benefits including:
- Reducing the time and costs associated with routine operation and maintenance activities
- Improving customer service and responsiveness to, and resolution of emergency situations
- Reducing the risk of employee injuries
- Optimizing the access and dissemination of critical field information throughout the organization to make more informed decisions
- Providing electronic dispatch to mobile devices in the field and updates to scheduled tasks based on real-time intelligence
- Automatically allocating time, labor and material costs to jobs performed for timely reporting and audit transparency