We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
Are you ready to take your engineering career to the next level? We are looking for a multitalented HW Design Engineer to join our hardware development team at ABB Oy, Medium Voltage Products unit in Vaasa. You will be working with electronics and mechanics in R&D, in close cooperation with global production. Additionally you will provide R&D support for various other ABB functions.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• A rewarding role in a global R&D team working on the front line of distribution automation products
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering with a few years of experience
• Knowledge of design and simulation tools (e.g. PADS, SolidWorks, HyperLynx)
• Experience of PDM and ERP tools
• Ability to focus on details and quality
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Good problem-solving and teamwork skills
• A customer oriented way of working
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by 2nd July 2017.
If you have questions, contact Tuomo Rintamäki, tel. +358 50 33 43150.
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- BU Medium Voltage Products
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Research and Development
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)