We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer to join our talented software development team at ABB Oy, Medium Voltage Products in Vaasa. You will be working in a global R&D team in the front line of distribution automation products.
• A challenging position in a global R&D team
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• The opportunity for professional development
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
• Solid knowledge and experience in embedded development and C / C++ programming
• An innovative and creative attitude
• A customer oriented way of working
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Experience in real-time operating systems and agile development methods
• A good understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols and IEC 61850 standard
• Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by 2nd July 2017.
If you have questions, contact Teemu Välisaari, tel. + 358 50 33 42064.
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- BU Medium Voltage Products
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Research and Development
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)