We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Process Owner at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for improving and managing the reclaim process and creating a unified process for the local business unit. In this position, you will begin by mapping the current processes and then improve them based on known “pain points” from different functions and suppliers. The aim is to clarify the responsibilities and processes within ABB and between ABB and its suppliers, and to make the process faster and more efficient.
• Developing and managing the reclaim process in terms of information, material and money flows to support business
• Improving the corrective and preventive action process
• Developing and implementing process KPIs
• Ensuring that all important stakeholders are informed and involved
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc.in engineering
• A few years’ experience related to nonconforming material process flows
• A proven track record in process improvement and a hands-on approach
• An understanding of quality management and processes (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, 8D, Kaizen)
• Experience with SAP and other IT tools
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by August 15, 2017.
If you have questions, contact Mika Valkama, tel. +358 50 332 1543 (available on June 13 and 22 at 1–3 p.m.) or Tero Tiainen, tel. +358 50 332 2400 (available on July 18 and 20 and on August 10 at 1–3 p.m.).
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- Business Function Cyber Security
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Purchasing and Supply Management
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)