We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Design Engineer / Senior Design Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be working on customer projects in our Order Based Engineering team as an project engineer and electrical designer. In this position, you will work in close cooperation with our customers, sales, R&D, product management and production. In the core of this role is designing the Cabinet built in VFDs based on customer orders. First and foremost we are looking for a good match with our team, a person with the right attitude and willingness to grow into this role.
• Ensuring that we can deliver quick results and design quality to our customers
• Coordinating project schedules and ensuring that quality and mechanical engineering tasks are done in time
• Working in close cooperation with a team of electrical engineers and mechanical engineers
• Assigning tasks to mechanical engineers
• Participating in customer and production meetings.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• A key role and opportunity to make a tailor made engineering for customer projects
• An excellent team and good technical support
• The opportunity for professional development.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc.in electrical engineering or an equivalent degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
• Practical understanding of how DC-voltage protection is executed
• Understanding of database electrical engineering systems (ePlan)
• Experience in SAP or other ERP tools
• Experience using AutoCAD
• Good MS Office skills
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by June 30, 2017.
If you have questions, contact Jarkko Mattila, tel. +358 50 332 4186.
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- Business Function Cyber Security
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Design and Engineering
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)