We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for Technical Product Managers at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. In this position, you will be in charge of product life cycle planning and execution. You will be responsible for defining and maintaining product service plans as well as defining and managing the technical content of its service offering. Handling product quality and product change issues is also part of the job. You are results-oriented with good people skills, and you are comfortable simultaneously working on several tasks.
• Technical content management of Your dedicated Drives product portfolio
• Planning, creating and maintaining corresponding service product offering
• Product life cycle planning and execution
• Co-operation and action planning with Product Engineering and Quality department
• Enabling global customer support and service delivery capability via ABB Service network
• The opportunity to build your professional network and develop your technical expertise
• A role as a global key player in Drives aftersales
• The opportunity to develop your technical expertise and soft skills
• The opportunity for career development in aftersales
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in electrical or electric power engineering
• Relevant experience with system drives, e.g. ACS800 or ACS880
• Fluent written and spoken English skills
• Results-oriented, not afraid of decision making
Ideally, you have
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish skills
• A general overview of industrial applications and automation systems
• Experience with Low Voltage drives
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by June 25, 2017.
If you have questions, contact Mikael Qvickström, tel. +358 50 33 26968.
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- Business Function Cyber Security
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Product Management
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)