We not only have ambitious goals, but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: for us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Quality & Operational Excellence Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Helsinki. In this position, you will be working for the common function responsible for the quality management system and production developments within the local business unit. You will need to have a good understanding and experience of quality management system, root cause analysis and LEAN tools, as well as project execution.
- Develop quality measurement systems
- Solve problems, make root cause analysis and implement preventive actions
- Facilitate and participate continuous improvement on every level of organization
- Improve the quality management system and production systems
- Conduct production development projects
- An interesting position in a dynamic and innovative function
- The opportunity to participate in improving quality and manufacturing processes in an exciting and enthusiastic environment
- A challenging position to enhance professional growth
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical or electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of work experience in the manufacturing or process industry
- Good knowledge of quality processes, Six Sigma, LEAN and ISO 9001
- Good command of MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken English and Finnish skills, other language skills are appreciated
- You are innovative, customer-oriented, pay close attention to details and have good presentation skills.
Ideally, you have
- Experience in developing SharePoint sites
- An understanding of mechanical dimensioning and standards
- Knowledge of statistical process control and continuous improvement
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by June 30th 2017.
If you have questions, contact Esa Lähteenmäki, tel. +358 50 332 4875.
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- Business Function Platform
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Process and Quality
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)