We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
Do you want to do something which matters? Does feedback make you think of hundreds of ways to improve? Do you see quality as an attitude and not just a word? We are looking for a Product Quality Engineer at ABB Oy, Medium Voltage Products Unit in Vaasa.
• A challenging position in a local but at the same time global team
• An excellent view on the whole product life cycle from requirements to the end of the product life time
• The opportunity for personal and professional development with a deep focus on a few areas or with a broad overview
• A B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in engineering
• The ability to document what you have accomplished
• Oral and written communication skills in English; other language skills are an advantage
• Deep knowledge of the fundamentals of electronics and/or embedded software
• Familiarity with electronics manufacturing processes, challenges and design principles
• A problem-solving mindset, desire and experience on different methodologies
Interested in joining the crew? Apply by August 6, 2017.
If you have questions, contact Kari Latva-Rasku, tel. +358 50 3343638 or Asko Koiranen, tel. +358 50 3341875
- Työsuhteen tyyppi:
- Business Unit:
- BU Medium Voltage Products
- Julkaisu päivämäärä:
- Process and Quality
"Hae tehtävää" painikkeesta pääset hakujärjestelmäämme. Voit myös lisätä tehtävän suosikkeihisi.
Näytä suosikit ( tehtävää)