The SIKAP metal enclosed capacitor bank is a fully insulated and fixed reactive power compensation system. The enclosure covers the live parts and protects the bank from short circuit due to external cause, it also increases personal safety.
The SIKAP bank is built with single phase capacitor units, mounted in hot dip galvanized steel racks. The units are connected in series and parallel to achieve desired voltage and power ratings.
Fixed compensation in a wide range of installations, covering climate conditions between from -40°C to +40°C.
The capacitor bank SIKAP comes with:
- Compact aluminum enclosure that covers all live parts
- ABB impregnated capacitors with long service life time and low losses
- Supplied with unbalance current transformer as standard when YY-connected
- Can be equipped with damping reactor if needed
- No extra fencing required