ABB is a world leader in innovative and reliable technologies for vehicle manufacturers, railway operators and system integrators.
ABB’s range of high-voltage products for railways includes the complete range of switchgear solutions and substation components specially designed and adapted to comply with railway technical specifications. ABB’s capacitor and filter solutions ensure grid compliance as well as fast and stepless load current balancing and reactive power compensation in high speed rail applications.
Products and solutions for special applications in railways include
- Well-proven gas-insulated and air-insulated switchgear technology
- Hybrid switchgear PASS which can also be fitted in to a MFM ( multifunctional module) to include medium voltage switchgear and protection and relays for railway applications
- Surge protection devices
- ABB is a pioneer and technology leader in the area of high-voltage products and solutions
- Over 5 decades of experience in manufacturing, installing and servicing high-voltage products
- Comprehensive portfolio of high-voltage products and solutions
- Product certifications according to a wide range of international standards including IEC, IEEE, ANSI, GOST
- Comprehensive portfolio of service offerings that include engineering and consulting, extensions and retrofit and end-of-life services
- ABB is your long term trusted partner with sales and service competence in approximately 100 countries