HECS-R is the world’s most compact GCB, which makes it ideal for replacement and retrofit. The three circuit breaker poles, together with the hydro-mechanical spring drive, supervisory, and control elements, are mounted on a common frame. Phase distance can easily be selected to suit the connected busbar.
Based on the reliable HECS platform, the product group with the most sold GCBs, this breaker supports all power plants between 80-300 MW to increase safety and efficiency. It is suitable for both open and cubicle installations.
- Replacement and retrofit of power units up to 300 MW
- Power plants with the smallest space requirements
- Easy installation with lower installation costs
- No additional auxiliary equipment
- Fully type tested according to IEEE C37.013, the worldwide GCB standard
- Most compact design
- Available options: