The Modular Switchgear Monitoring (MSM) is an add-on system to supervise SF6 density in enclosures of high-voltage gas-insulated switchyards. It operates independently of existing control and protection devices. MSM is applicable for retrofit of existing substations and for new installations.
- SF6 density monitoring in Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Optimize maintenance by using trend calculation
- Provides data for remote condition monitoring and advanced maintenance strategies
- Software independent visualization
- The integrated web server allows displaying the monitoring information on a web-browser-based user interface in the LAN or WAN
- Web client shows temperature-compensated pressure, leakage rates, alarms and displays a graphical trend chart of the SF6 pressure
- Ranking of the analyzed data supports the customer's maintenance planning of the switchgear.
- User management prevents unauthorized access to the system and its data
- Local HMI
- Local displays can be installed in the bay cubicle.
- Green and red LEDs signalize device status and gas value alarms
- Easy navigation through the measurement data, alarm list and event history
- Network Control Center
- Transfer of data to Network Control Center via IEC 61850 or DNP3 for further processing
- Critical alarm can be sent via conventional alarm contact