The LOVOS surge arresters have a frequency range from 48 to 62 Hz and can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. The nominal discharge current is 5 kA or 10 kA and the continuous operating voltage, Uc=280 V, 440 V, 500 V or 660 V.
LOVOS is a gapless surge arrester with a metal-oxide block encased in a UV resistant polyamide housing. It can be connected to overhead lines through a screw on top of the surge arrester. The earthing (bottom) outlet is a single hole flat plate connector. LOVOS can be equipped with a disconnecting device.
Low voltage surge arrester LOVOS can be used for the protection of:
- low voltage overhead lines
- individual electric energy receivers
- distribution transformers
- other electrical devices from effects of lightning and switching overvoltage
- Designed in close cooperation with customers from around the world
- Meets the requirements of global and local markets
- Production processes ensure high quality and reliability
- Low losses due to very high non-linearity of metal oxide varistor