IDC terminal blocks
The ADO system® terminal blocks based on Insulation displacement (IDC) technology offer significant productivity savings as well as secure and reliable connection.
- Boosted productivity thanks to ADO System® technology that reduces wiring time by up to 80% compared to screw clamp connection
- Improved reliability of installation : Elimination of wiring mistakes thanks to the locking of tool during connection process and no conductor preparation
- Reduced fatigue : the automatic tool allow smooth and no effort wiring.
- Service continuity ensured even in severe environments thanks to vibration and corrosion proof connection
- Saved space in cabinets thanks to high density wiring (up to 2 wires per clamp)
- Protection against unwanted manouvers: tools is needed to make wiring changes
- Connecting capacity from 0.22 to 4 mm² (24 to 12 AWG)
- Technologies : hybrid ADO/screw clamp and ADO/ADO terminal blocks
- Functions : feed-through, ground, disconnect, fuse, miniblocks, sensors/actuators, component holder,pluggable
- Maintenance free screwless connection