Thermal overload relays
Motor protection for overload and phase failure
Thermal overload relays are economic electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They offer reliable protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The thermal overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
- Reliable in harsh environments such as oil and gas, chemical industries
- Reliable protection for motors
- Easy to create starters
- Optimized match to ABB contactors
- Single mounting kits and wire reset for remote control available for specific applications.
- Approved for use in hazardous environments
- Trip class 10
- Adjustable current setting ranges
- Overload protection with phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation up to +60°C
- Automatic or manual reset, sealable.