The Busch-ControlTouch® KNX IP gateway combines the KNX installation with the IP network (LAN) and controls all KNX functions in the building. The easy-to-use app – for iOS and Android – turns not only smartphones and tablets, but also soon the Apple Watch into practical remote controls for KNX systems.
In addition to controlling switches, dimmers, blinds and scenes, the Busch-ControlTouch® KNX also integrates IP cameras, Sonos wireless boxes and Philips Hue lights within the system. Local user support can assign roles with user rights. Additional product features include Scene Editor, RGB/RGBW support, week timer with practical astro function, optional presence recording and alarm notifications via push messages or E-mail. Busch-ControlTouch® KNX also enables the creation of individual logic scripts. The device can also be used as interface for programming other KNX devices via the ETS.
- For smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android) and the Apple Watch
- Implementation and modifications via the Internet
- Intuitive and user-friendly operation
- Integration with IP cameras, Sonos wireless box and Philips Hue lights
- Logic scripts option possible
- Error and alarm messages via push