Highest safety level for harsh environments
Eden is a non-contact safety sensor for interlocked doors and safe position sensing. The safety sensor is used to assure that a machine stops when a door or hatch is opened. It can also be used to monitor if a robot is in a fixed position when someone enters the working area of the robot.
A non-contact safety sensor consists of two complementary parts that can sense each others presence without mechanical contact. This enables more flexible mounting compared to traditional mechanical switches. Eden is constantly communicating between the two parts and any failure will directly lead to a stop signal.
- Flexible mounting, 360°
- Serial connection according to Cat. 4
- Withstands harsh environments
- Less cabling and control units with local reset function
- Appropriate when high motivation for fraud
- Easier troubleshooting with extensive LED indication, info signal and status bus
- Sensing distance: 0 to 15 mm
- M12 connector
- High level code models