MNS with UMC
Intelligence across the board
MNS provides solutions for intelligent switchgear systems across a broad spectrum. Intelligent systems use standalone protection and control relays engineered into the switchgear modules, in lieu of traditional overcurrent protection devices.
By offering a range of benefits to both end users and systems designers, these systems have established themselves in the market.
The MNS offers a range of protection and control functions; flexibility; enhanced measurement; and the application of industry standard communications for control system integration.
- Unmatched safety for protection of personnel and plant
- Scalability and high functionality
- Improved plant availability
- Integrated communications
- Open communication
- Rapid fault detection and rectification
- With different choices and combinations of the scalable device in the MNS3.0 starter module, the motor starter provides various motor control, protection, monitoring or communication features.
- The flexible configuration tool offers the possibility to create the applications with customized control logic.
- Through various types of fieldbus plug, the intelligent starters communicate with control system via open fieldbus.
- One basic motor protection unit with optional voltage unit, extension I/O units and earth fault protection unit. The motor management device is scalable to suit a range of applications.