Residual Current Devices – RCCBs
The Residual Current Circuit breaker RCCBs are the safest device to detect and trip against electrical leakage currents, thus ensuring protection against electric shock caused by indirect contacts. These devices must be used in series with an MCB or fuse which protects them from the potentially damaging thermal and dynamic stresses of any over currents. They also act as the main disconnecting switches upstream of any derived MCBs (e.g. domestic consumer unit).
- Safety performances ensured worldwide by international marks approval
- High quality execution and attention to details
- Complete range of products and related accessories
- AC, A, B, AP-R types available to ensure protection against all kinds of earth fault currents
- Rated Currents from 16A up to 125A
- Rated I∆n Sensitivity 10, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA, 500mA and 1A