Residual Current Devices RCD Blocks
Residual Current Blocks – DDA
The DDA Residual Current Blocks DDA200 and DDA800 facilitates the customers to assemble the product with S200/S800 MCBs in order to combine the protection against indirect contacts, offered by a standard RCCBs, with the protection against short circuit and overloads. This flexibility is an added advantage for the ones who desire to maintain the stock level at a minimum, providing a solution for wide range of applications with a handful of RCD blocks.
DDA block are mechanically manufactured to prevent an ill coupling between the block and the breaker: in fact, the rating of the block should always be greater or equal than the rating of the MCB. The side plastic clamp permits a quicker assembly of the block on the MCBs, then a button preserves it from possible disconnections.
- Apt to be connected with the proper MCB preventing wrong coupling
- Fast connection of the incoming terminals of the MCB
- The installation is safe as the coupling elements are not losable
- Complete range of products, even selective
- Remote tripping terminals on 63 A versions
- Test pushbutton to check the responsiveness of the device
- Complete protection against all kinds of leakage currents (AC, A, B, A-APR types available)
- Rated currents from 25A up to 63 A in DDA200 and up to 100A with DDA800. The 125A are available as factory fitted RCBO s
- Sensitivities in 30mA, 100mA, 300mA, 500mA and 1A
- Selective devices