Stainless steel cable ties
Ty-Met™ stainless steel cable ties are the ultimate solution to install your cables in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, indoor and outdoor, such as the petrochemical and food processing industries, power stations, mining, shipbuilding, offshore and other aggressive environments.
Our Ty-Met cable ties:
- Provide high mechanical strength combined with chemical durability and temperature resistance.
- Have international approvals such as UL, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyd’s Register and Det Norske Veritas
- All types are available in 316 grade (marine grade) stainless steel, for extra corrosion resistance
- Are available in uncoated version for high temperature applications or in fully coated version with non-toxic, halogen free coating, for a superior protection of cables and installer’s hands and for an improved insulation between dissimilar materials
- Can be easily installed with dedicated hand tools to cut and fasten