Shaft mounted gearbox - TAII
The Torque-Arm II is a shaft mount helical gear reducer that mounts directly to the driven shaft with a number of accessories available to produce versatility, cost savings and long life. A long list of standard features makes this reducer suitable for a wide range of environments right off the shelf.
- Twelve reducer sizes with modular accessories for both imperial and metric designs
- TA II products are in conformance with ATEX directive 94//9/EC guidelines
- HP through 400 (300kW), and torque ratings through 500,000 lb in. (56,500 Nm)
- Standard 5, 9, 15, 25 and up to 40: 1 gear ratios.
- Nearly 300: 1 speed reduction with V belt drives.
- Patented twin tapered bushing system
- Bushing bores 1 inch through 7 inch (25mm – 160mm)
- Premium HNBR oil sealing system and filter breather
- Industry leading backstop design
- Steel motor mount system
- All reducers can be shaft mounted, screw conveyor, vertical and flange mounted.
- Smooth, rugged class 30 cast iron housings with pry slots.