IEC indoor vacuum circuit breaker VD4
Medium Voltage circuit breakers with mechanical actuator (spring mechanism) for primary distribution up to 36 kV, 3150 A (4000*), 50 kA.
VD4 circuit breakers are used in electrical distribution for control and protection of cables, overhead lines, transformer and distribution substations, motors, transformers, generators and capacitor banks.
* Up to 4000 A in switchgear with forced ventilation
- Sealed-for-life poles
- Operation under different climatic conditions
- Stored energy operating mechanism with anti-pumping device supplied as standard
- Fixed and withdrawable versions with front operating mechanism
- Circuit-breaker racking-in and racking-out with the door closed