VM1 breakers are used in primary power distribution for control and protection of cables, overhead lines, substations, motors, transformers, generators, capacitor banks, etc. in plants such as: chemical industries, steelworks, automobile industries, airports, large buildings and shopping malls. The magnetic drive activate the moving contacts of the interrupters and integrates all the functions of a traditional drive.
* Up to 4000 A in switchgear with forced ventilation
- Sealed-for-life poles
- Operation under different climatic conditions
- Anti-pumping device supplied as standard
- Fixed and withdrawable versions with front operating mechanism
- Circuit-breaker racking-in and racking-out with the door closed
- Up to 4000 A in switchgear with forced ventilation