ANSI / IEC medium voltage indoor fuses
MV fuses up to 40.5 kV for indoor or indoor/outdoor application, commonly known as high voltage fuses, provide main or back-up protection against overload and overcurrents.
The current limiting and expulsion (non-current limiting) fuses for medium voltage systems, type tested according to IEC or ANSI standards.
- Capable to control full range of overload currents either in combination with switching apparatus or as sole protection
- Economic protection devices for immediate interruption of high short circuit currents that significantly increase isolation life time
- High mechanical and thermal resistance of housing materials
- Low switching voltages makes suitable to be used in wide application range
- Low power losses and low arc-voltage
- High breaking capacity and high current limitation
- Fuse voltage ratings of 1.2 kV – 40.5 kV, current ratings 0.4-315 A
- Two housing materials are applicable – porcelain and resin-fiberglass
- Interrupting capacity up to 115 kA
- Special designs for wind applications(fast acting fuses CEF-S), motor circuits (CMF), railway (WBT) , distribution transformers (CEF), voltage transformers (CEF-VT, WBP) and capacitor banks (CLC, CIL)