IEC indoor fuse bases BPS and UCE-NI
Indoor fuse bases are suitable for all types of medium voltage fuse-links type DIN (fitted with a Ø45mm end contact)
The fuse-bases type BPS and UCE-NI are intended for medium-voltage fuse links with or without striker. All these bases can be applied in cases where fuse links are used to protect transformer circuits as well as other electrical circuits. By using BPS bases, the signaling circuits in the switching station can see that a particular fuse has blown or when is present.
Fuse bases are suitable for all types of high power fuse links type DIN (fitted with a Ø45 mm end contact). Rated voltage 7.2 - 36 kV, rated current up to 315 A.
- Applicable for wide range of DIN fuses.
- Easy adjustable for fuse length
- Fuse presence and fuse striker pin status indication
- Possibility of checking fuse conditions remotely
- Suitable for DIN fuses mounting
- Indication of fuse presence (BPS)
- Indication of striker pin release (BPS)
- Robust design
- Single piece and two pieces variants
- Locked terminals (UCE-NI)