IEC indoor fuse bases BPS&UCE-NI
Indoor fuse bases BPS&UCE-NI are suitable for all types of high power fuse links type DIN (fitted with a Ø45mm end contact)
The fuse-bases type BPS are intended for medium-voltage fuse links with or without striker. The base can be applied in cases where fuse links are used to protect transformer circuits as well as motor circuits. By using these bases, the signaling circuits in the switching station can see that a particular fuse has blown.
Fuse bases are suitable for all types of high power fuse links type DIN (fitted with a Ř45 mm end contact). Rated voltage 7.2 - 36 kV, rated current up to 315 A.
- Applicable for wide range of DIN fuses.
- Easy adjustable for fuse length
- Fuse presence and fuse striker pin status indication
- Possibility of checking fuse conditions remotely
- Suitable for DIN fuses mounting
- Indication of fuse presence
- Indication of striker pin release
- Robust design
- Single piece and two pieces variants