IEC indoor voltage transformer fuse WBP
The instrument transformers WBP fuses are used to protect switchgear equipment against short-circuits in indoor voltage transformers; rated voltage 7.2-36 kV, rated current 0.4-0.8 A
Protection of switchgear equipment is very effective thanks to unlimited breaking capacity and short circuit current limitation. Thanks to very small dimensions WBP type fuse-links can be used in various types of switchgear, including flame-proof types.
The instrument transformers WBP fuse-links are used to protect switchgear equipment against short-circuits in indoor voltage transformers, rated voltage 7.2-36 kV, rated current 0.4-0.8 A.
- Efficient protection of medium-voltage single/double insulated poles voltage transformers installation place
- Small dimensions support both application and storage
- Increased life time of protected apparatus isolation due to significant reduction of prospective short circuit currents
- Synchronized short circuit currents interruption in three phase systems
- Compact dimensions for installation inside fuse tubes
- High short circuit current limitation
- Low switching voltages.
- Simple design
- Low rated currents for higher sensitivity against overload currents