ANSI outdoor expulsion fuse CLXP
The CLXP individual capacitor fuse has a high-energy capability for application in outdoor capacitor banks with many parallel capacitor units.
The fuse contains a current limiting section of the "silversand" type of construction with an interrupting rating of 60,000 amperes asymmetrical. It can successfully dissipate the stored energy discharge of any number of parallel connected capacitors. In addition, it has a separate low current interrupting section similar to the Type CXP fuse.
- Rated voltage: 5.5 - 18.2 kV
- Normal current: 15 - 43 A
- globally recognized brand
- global service very close to customer
- continuous development to meet changing customer needs