IEC outdoor current limiting transformer fuse CEF
The CEF current limiting fuses are specially suitable for outdoor installations, compact switchgear and for switch-fuse combination 3.6-36 kV, 6-200 A
Recently upgraded CEF fuse family design makes significant reduction of power losses generated by fuse through its life time, therefore reducing design environmental footprint.
The low power losses make these fuse links specially suitable in compact switchgear and for fuse switch disconnectors combination. The unique fuse design is based on overload spots that significantly reduce fuse structure temperature during interruption process and additionally Temperature Control Unit (TCU), which increases application safety in small enclosures, for example gas insulated panels.
Welded current path together with standard sealing against moisture penetration secures top level product performance through whole life cycle.
- IEC current limiting, back-up fuses for distribution transformers protection, indoor and outdoor use, up to 36 kV
- Lower power losses by average level of 20 % comparing to previous design, generating additional savings during product life-cycle
- Low switching voltages makes suitable to be used in wide application range
- Optimized product dimensions – easier transport and storage
- Top level breaking performance with currents up to 63 kA RMS
- Compliance according to newest versions of IEC standards
- High quality product produced on automatic production line with extended routine test scope
- Outdoor sealing included in standard version, designed and tested for harsh conditions
- Meeting all major utilities extended requirements
- Rated voltage 3.6 – 36 kV
- Rated current 6.3 – 200 A
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application
- Fuse type: Back-up
- Welded current path
- Contacts made from silver coated cooper
- Striker 80 N (medium type)
- Equipped with Temperature Control Unit – additional protection against thermal stresses in small enclosures