Electronic Instrument Transformers (Sensors) offer an alternative way of making the current and voltage measurements. Sensors based on alternative principles have been introduced as successors to conventional instrument transformers in order to significantly reduce size, increase safety, and to provide greater rating standardization and a wider functionality range. These well known principles can only be fully utilized in combination with versatile electronic relays.
- Indoor current sensors: current measurements with high linearity & wide dynamic range, based on the principle of Rogowski-coil
- Indoor voltage sensors: non-saturable, linear, ferro resonance-free voltage measurement, based on a resistive divider
- Indoor combined sensors: current & voltage measurements and voltage indication integrated in the same compact cast resin part
- Improved availability, compactness, performance and safety of medium voltage switchgear
- Simplified engineering and logistics