Outdoor voltage transformer double pole VOL-xx
Medium voltage outdoor double pole voltage transformers VOL-xx are designed for insulation voltage up to 40.5 kV
The new lightweight Voltage Transformers (VTs) designed for pole mounted applications.
The VOL-xx outdoor double-pole insulated voltage transformer is used for metering line-to-line circuits.
The VTs are cast in hydrophobic cycloaliphatic epoxy resine (HCEP), capable of withstanding outdoor environmental conditions. The HCEP material offers superior arc track, ozone, and ultraviolet-resistive properties while maintaining physical strength. The hydrophobic surface properties of HCEP ensure highly reliable performance in wet or humid environments.
The transformer inlets are connected across the respective lines, to the phase-to-phase voltage, usually in the ‘V’ type of connection.
The majority of the transformers are equipped with a single secondary winding for measurement purpose.
- The VOL-24 outdoor voltage transformers are designed for insulation voltages up to 24 kV
- The VOL-40.5 outdoor voltage transformers are designed for insulation voltages up to 40.5 kV
- The new lightweight double pole insulated voltage transformers designed for pole mounted applications
- For measuring, protection and power supply purpose
- Cast in hydrophobic cycloaliphatic epoxy resin (HCEP)