Air-insulated switch disconnectors are suitable for cable sectionalizer, transformer and motor circuit switching, in secondary distribution substations for supplying lines, transformers and ring networks, can be combined with DIN standard fuses for transformer protection. ANSI version is used in metal-enclosed switchgear, pad mounted cabinets, mining and capacitor switching applications.
Gas-insulated switch disconnectors are based on sealed for life SF6 technology that offers high performance, reliability and long-life in a compact installation footprint. Recent addition to the range is the new GSec, designed to meet the specific requirements of the latest IEC standards.
Earthing switches come in two forms: independent earthing switches and combined earthing switches with integral current transformers. The current transformers of the combined version form the mounting base for the earthing switch contacts thus reducing the space required in the cubicle
- IEC/ANSI indoor switches, switch-fuse combinations, disconnectors and load break switches up to 38.5 kV
- Wide operating temperatures range
- High number of breaking operations at rated current value
- Compact dimensions for panel and CSS applications
- Earthing switch with making capacity
- Reliable position indication
- Capability for application with frequent switching requirement
- Ability to close at high short circuits currents in cooperation with current limiting fuses
- Work in horizontal and vertical position
- Cost efficient solution for transformers protection
- Smart grid ready