ANSI indoor air-insulated load break switch VersaRupter
The VersaRupter uses a puffer and nozzle system to quickly and efficiently extinguish the arc of full-load interruptions. The rated voltage - 4.76-38 kV, normal rated current: 200-1200 A.
The VersaRupter is a very compact switch allowing upright and inverted mounting, with front, left or right side operation. VersaRupter is available with a choice of manual direct or chain-drive manual open/close operation, motorized closing, shunt trip and two-step grounding options. Current-limiting fuse mountings are also available.
- metal-enclosed switchgear
- pad mounted cabinets
- More than 600,000 switches produced as of 2015
- Advanced, dual arc quenching interrupter technology
- Compact design reduces footprint
- Flexible configurations and modular accessories