IEC indoor air-insulated load break switch NAL/NALF
The NAL/NALF switches have a compact, modular design and broad functionality. The rated voltages are up to 36 kV, rated current up to 1250 A.
The NAL/NALF switch-disconnectors represent an attractive solution for applications in enclosed switchgear and compact transformer stations. In combination with CEF current limiting fuses, they provide reliable control over the full range of overload currents. Accessories such as shunt trip, auxiliary switches, motor operation and various systems for manual operation can easily be added.
- IEC/ANSI indoor switch-disconnectors and switch-fuse combinations up to 38.5 kV
- High number of breaking operations at rated current value
- Compact dimensions for panel and CSS applications
- Rated short-circuit withstand current up to 31.5 kA
- Earthing switch with making capacity
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- Visible insulating gap
- Capability for application with frequent switching requirement
- Ability to close at high short circuits currents in cooperation with current limiting fuses
- Full range protection in combination with CEF/CEF-S current limiting fuses
- Safe and reliable solution for short circuit currents interruptions
- Cost efficient solution for transformers protection
- Smart grid ready