SUE 3000 High Speed Transfer Device HSTD
High speed motor bus transfer device, which secures the continued power supply. It has been designed for easy integration into existing and new switchgear installations.
The SUE 3000 high speed motor bus transfer device is easily combined with the existing protection devices and circuit breakers - independent of the manufacturer. The device ensures the continued supply to the consumer through automatic transferring to a stand-by feeder and protects the subsidiary process from expensive stoppage times.
The trigger of the transfer comes from the installed protection devices. The typical transfer time is about 100 ms, depending on the circuit breaker time and the fault detection time and the status of the involved incomers. Combining SUE 3000 with other complementary ABB detection devices, you can reduce the total transfer time by 1-2 cycles.
- Reliable, safe and uninterrupted supply of electrical energy
- Use of existing infrastructure
- Easy integration into new and existing installation
- Minimum space requirement for the mechanical installation
- Low investment, installation and operation costs compared to static and dynamic UPS systems