Recloser protection and control RER615
RER615 is a recloser controller designed for remote control and monitoring, protection, fault indication, power quality analyzing and automation in medium-voltage secondary distribution systems.
With RER615, grid reliability is enhanced, ranging from basic, non-directional overload protection to extended protection functionality with power quality analyses. Thus, RER615 meets today’s requirements for smart grids and supports the protection of overhead lines in isolated neutral, resistance-earthed, compensated and solidly earthed networks.
In addition to the essential protection and control functionality, RER615 is intended for applications where recloser curves are required. RER615 measurement interfaces can be based on either traditional or sensor technology. RER615 is freely programmable with horizontal GOOSE communication, thus enabling sophisticated interlocking functions. The new adaptable standard configurations allow the relay to be taken into use as soon as the application-specific parameters have been set.
- Sophisticated protection functionality to detect, isolate and restore power in overhead line networks
- Integrated power quality measurement, including voltage dips and swells logging
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen with SLD, local control and parameterization possibilities with dedicated push buttons for safe and easy operation
- Six easily manageable setting groups
- Web-based parameterization tool with download possibility