Remote monitoring and control REC615
REC615 is a grid automation protection and control relay designed for remote control and monitoring, protection, fault indication, power quality analyzing and automation in medium-voltage secondary distribution systems.
With REC615, grid reliability is enhanced, ranging from basic, non-directional overload protection to extended protection functionality with power quality analyses. Thus, REC615 meets today’s requirements for smart grids and supports the protection of cable feeders in isolated neutral, resistance-earthed, compensated and solidly earthed networks.
In addition to the essential protection functionality, REC615 is intended for applications where multiple objects are controlled, based on either traditional or sensor technology. REC615 is freely programmable with horizontal GOOSE communication, thus enabling sophisticated interlocking functions. The new adaptable standard configurations allow the relay to be taken into use right as soon as the application-specific parameters have been set.
- Sophisticated protection functionality to detect, isolate and restore power in cable networks
- Integrated power quality measurement, including voltage dips and swells logging
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen with SLD, local control and parameterization possibilities with dedicated push buttons for safe and easy operation
- Six easily manageable setting groups
- Web-based parameterization tool with download possibility