The trip circuit supervision relay SPER 1C1 is used for supervising important control circuits, such as, circuit-breaker and disconnector control circuits and signalling circuits in power electrical installations. Generally, one supervision relay is needed per circuit to be supervised. If several branches of a circuit are to be supervised, the required number of relays can be connected to the same control circuit.
The SPER 1C1 is mechanically designed to suit the COMBIFLEX system. The relay supply voltage range is 40-265 V DC.
If a rail-mounted or surface-mounted supervision relay is required, please refer to SPER 1B1 C4.
- Relay for man or backup circuit supervision
- Immediate information about faults
- Continuous monitoring of circuit-breaker trip circuits and other essential control circuits
- Preset operate time preventing unwanted alarm signals at circuit-breaker operation
- Indication of relay operation with LED indicator on the front panel and output relay
- Detects bad contact, contact welding and auxiliary voltage failures in the supervised circuit