Not active product since 2011
The combined overcurrent and earth-fault relay SPAJ 141 C is intended to be used for the selective short-circuit and earth-fault protection of radial feeders in solidly earthed, resistance earthed or impedance earthed power systems. The integrated protection relay includes an overcurrent unit and an earth-fault unit with flexible tripping and signalling facilities. The overcurrent and earth-fault relays can also be used for other applications requiring single-, two-, or three-phase overcurrent protection and earth-fault protection. The combined overcurrent and earth-fault relay includes a circuit-breaker failure protection unit.
The combined overcurrent and earth-fault relay SPAJ 141 C is part of ABB’s Distribution Automation concept extending ABB’s solution for the control and management of electric power systems.
- Combined overcurrent and earth-fault protection
- Protection for a variety of power distribution applications
- Three-phase, low-set phase overcurrent unit with definite time or inverse definite minimum time (IDMT) characteristi
- Three-phase, high-set phase overcurrent unit with instantaneous or definite time operation
- Low-set sensitive earth-fault unit with definite time characteristic
- High-set earth-fault unit with instantaneous or definite time operation
- Built-in circuit-breaker failure protection
- Reading and writing of setting values either via local display and front panel push-buttons or from higher-level systems over the serial interface and the fibre-optic bus
- Self-supervision system continuously monitoring the operation of the electronics and the microprocessor