Not active product since 2009
The feeder terminal SPAC 310 C is used as a cubicle-oriented protection and local/remote control interface unit for one feeder. In addition to the protection, control and measurement functions, the feeder terminal is provided with the data communication properties needed for the control of the switching devices of a feeder cubicle. Connection to higher-level substation control equipment is carried out via a fibre-optical serial bus.
If sensitive earth-fault protection is required, the feeder terminal SPAC 312 C is recommended.
- Feeder terminal with a three-phase two-stage overcurrent unit and a two-stage non-directional earth-fault unit
- Multi-functional protection functions
- Complete feeder terminal with a three-phase two-stage overcurrent unit and a two-stage non-directional earth-fault unit
- Definite time or inverse definite minimum time (IDMT) operation characteristic for the low-set stage of the overcurrent unit and the earth-fault unit
- Instantaneous or definite time operation characteristic of the high-set stage of the overcurrent unit and the earth-fault unit
- Configurable feeder level interlocking system for preventing unpermitted switching operations
- Continuous self-supervision for maximum system reliability and availability
- Member of the SPACOM product family and ABB’s Distribution Automation system