Signal grouping module SACO 64C5
The SACO 64C5B signal grouping module is used with SACO annunciator subracks.
Not active product since 2012
The signal grouping module is used in association with SACO annunciator subracks and the relay subrack SACO 128R4 when a relatively large number of realarm signals from the annunciator subracks need to be grouped to form group alarms to be routed to the relay subrack.
- Module for grouping of realarm signals from SACO annunciators
- 64 incoming signals and 64 outgoing signals
- 16 signal snap-on flat cable connection to annunciator units and relay units
- No auxiliary supply needed
- Member of the SPACOM product family